Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Big WIP

concept for living room curtains
We moved in September.
We bought fabric for curtains for four rooms in November.
I started sewing shades in December.
I finished the kitchen curtains in January.
On Tuesday, I sewed the lining into the first bedroom shade and fastened 28 little rings on the back. I also draped the fabric we bought for the living room curtain over the curtain rod to see how the greenish color would look with the blue couch (good). Now all that's left to do is:
1. second shade for bedroom
2. two shades for sewing room
3. figure out how to hang the shades
4. cut and hem the living room curtain
That should only take me two or three more months, right?

1 comment:

tweetey30 said...

I wish I had the crafts you do. I cant sew. But then again I never tried. I have a little sewing machine I cant figure out how to rethread. Funny right?LOL.. Well hope these come along soon for you. They are beautiful from what I can see of them.