So, I've finally done it. The curtains are up.
I totally cheated. After deciding several times over the last 3 weeks that today would be the day, that I'd go home early to sew those creativity-sucking curtains, and NOT GETTING AROUND TO IT because there's so much work to do and I'm just exhausted at the end of every day, I went to Target on Friday. And bought curtain rods and curtains and called it a day.
Of course, there was a trip to another Target to pick up more brown curtains (the first Target only had ONE panel left) and a trip to Home Depot to pick up cheap curtain rod brackets because the pretty ones that came with the curtain rods stuck out from the wall too far and I wouldn't have been able to open the closet had we used them (the house is clearly out to annoy me).
At any rate, the curtains are up, they look fab, they will go with the Big Quilt, and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, I AM ALLOWED TO CRAFT AGAIN!!!
I've cut out most of the pieces for the two Americana baby quilts. Yesssssss!