Thursday, January 3, 2008

done, done, and done!

Yesterday, I finally cleaned up my craft room. I found these pillow cases that I'd started sometime back towards the beginning of last summer (!) and finished them. Finally. All it took was sewing the backs to the fronts; everything else was done.
I also finished the last of the December-birthday pillow cases I made as a gift and started a new quilt project. Perfect illustration of how productive I could be if it wasn't for that job thingy. *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend Erin used to say she could get so much more done if it weren't for her job getting in the way.

tweetey30 said...

I like those. So what colors have you decided for your baby??? I know I loved to look at colors but we never could paint because we rented when the girls were smaller.