Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm a winner!


Quite some time ago, I blogsurfed, clicking from link list to link list, and found Amy Schimler's blog. As soon as I saw it, I knew it had to be bookmarked and subscribed to because I just loved her style of illustration - bold, colorful, and cheery.
Soon after I'd found her blog, she started designing fabrics for Robert Kaufmann. This, of course, makes her a celebrity in my book.
And because she's not only famous but also cool, she made this frog from fabrics from her newest collection and gave it away on her blog. AND I WON IT!

I'm glad it has those button eyes, because I'll just call those a choking hazard and WON'T HAVE TO SHARE WITH THE BABY. Hehehehe.

(Oh, and I totally stole this picture from her blog. Because now I have to wait for the frog to arrive at my house and... well, I'm into instant blogratification.)

No comments: